PDA

View Full Version : tourny hands not showing up

amarillotg
01-19-2010, 10:32 PM
hi,

i have a problem with none of my hands showing up in the tourny reports section. the results section is fine and up to date with everything i've played. i've also been running hud during this time with no issues and tagging hands for future review in the hud replayer.

i created a new db and imported some exported files from my old db with no success. upon checking some of the files that were exported they are just empty files with no text.

cash games are no problem. running xp.

tg

netsrak
01-20-2010, 07:22 AM
You need to import the original handhistory files into the new database to check this.

Please check your filters, dates, player name etc too.

Which HM Version are you using, which site?

amarillotg
01-20-2010, 11:40 PM
how can i get the original hh files w/o requesting from the site? i've also tried importing from my hmarchive folder with no success.

checked my filters, they are the exact same as the cash game report which is working.

hm version 1.10 beta8b, sites are both ftp and stars.

tks, tg

netsrak
01-21-2010, 07:20 AM
You need to copy the files from the archive to another folder and import them via import file or import from folder to a new test database.

amarillotg
01-21-2010, 04:08 PM
ok i'll try that but if my memory is correct i couldn't find alot of those hh files in the HM archive.

fozzy71
01-21-2010, 05:39 PM
Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

amarillotg
01-21-2010, 05:46 PM
yeah it has its own folder directly under the C:

amarillotg
01-26-2010, 10:42 PM
ok, i copied the archive files folder to another location, renamed it, imported it and the hands show up fine now.