PDA

View Full Version : Strange bizzare new issue

runhot
01-19-2010, 09:13 PM
once time in the fairly recent past, i remember i was trying to look up another player in the reports tab. when i went to look, it had my daily results already populated.

i went to change, changed the player, hit refresh, the screen flashed like it was updating, then it gave my numbers again despite saying the new players name.

i clicked refresh again. would not update, although it looked like it was actually updating.

i then tried to view more of my own data but for a different time frame. and again, it looked like hem was updating the info, but it reposted the same numbers (my daily results)..

i shut hem, restarted it, and it went back to working properly.

today however, i had the same problem but worse. two restarts didnt fix the problem.

i played on two different sites today, and i i was selecting myself for the different sites and 'today' and no matter what i did, i could not get anything that was even in the correct ball park. it seemed like it was pulling random information that i wasnt asking for, yet the pulldowns above the data grid were all updated and correct looking. i cleared the players list, looked up different players, changed dates/ filters. restarted hem twice. nothing could get hem to display the correct info.

randomly, the third time i restarted hem, it is now working and displays correctly and i can even switch between players.

im running the latest beta on win7.

fozzy71
01-20-2010, 12:00 AM
That was a bug in a recent beta. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate