PDA

View Full Version : Repository for custom stats and reports

Dodgyrocker
01-19-2010, 07:39 PM
I realise that people can post their own custom stats and reports in this forum. However, I think it would be a great idea if a 'repository' was set up in which custom stats/reports can be held. It would be much easier to search for them in this format than by having each in a thread. I imagine lots of people have done some really good custom stuff that is not being effectively shared since there is not an easy to use repository.

As you will know PT3 has this sort of repository for custom stats and I would advise something to be set up very much on the same lines. This is one of only a very few ways in which PT3 is better than HEM (HEM is better than PT3 in almost every othe way), so sorting it out makes sense.

stry67
02-02-2010, 01:24 AM
I realise that people can post their own custom stats and reports in this forum. However, I think it would be a great idea if a 'repository' was set up in which custom stats/reports can be held. It would be much easier to search for them in this format than by having each in a thread. I imagine lots of people have done some really good custom stuff that is not being effectively shared since there is not an easy to use repository.

As you will know PT3 has this sort of repository for custom stats and I would advise something to be set up very much on the same lines. This is one of only a very few ways in which PT3 is better than HEM (HEM is better than PT3 in almost every othe way), so sorting it out makes sense.

+1