PDA

View Full Version : AP table manager bug

sl4v3
09-23-2008, 07:08 PM
I'm trying out Hold 'em Manager for the first time with Absolute Poker and I'm really liking it except for one annoying bug - for 9-handed tables, the table manager will often forget that the table is a 9-handed one.

It seems to initially identify the table correctly, even when there are 6 or less players at the table. But, it seems that if the table gets more than 6 players, then later reduces to less than 6, it seems to think it is a 6-handed table and the stats will then be in the wrong place for the 9-handed table. Right-clicking on the table and specifying that the table is a 9-handed one usually only has a momentary effect before reverting back to thinking it's a 6-handed table (often specifying it is 9-handed has no effect at all).

This also seems to happen if the table goes from 3 or more handed down to HU (on a 9-handed table).

If the table again fills up with 6 or more, only then does the table manager correctly identify the table has being a 9-handed one moving the stats back to the correct location. Thanks.

Mike chops
09-24-2008, 05:35 PM
I couldn't reproduce this. I'd like you to send me the absolute hand history file for a table the next time you see it. mlamb1@gmail.com. A screenshot would be useful too though not essential.