PDA

View Full Version : Time differences per Site

BigBrother
01-19-2010, 05:41 PM
Im not sure when this changed, but in 1.10beta8b my session times (and therefore my total playing time in reports) are off for sessions where I am playing at both FTP and Stars.

Ex: I play from 9PM to Midnight. 3 tables of FTP and 1 table of Stars. Instead of 180 minutes, my session shows 350 minutes.

I found a menu selection for changing site import times, which presumably corrects this situation for the future.

I have 2 questions for my existing db:

1) How long has this condition existed?

2) How do I correct my existing sessions to reflect my real hours played?

fozzy71
01-20-2010, 12:53 AM
FTP and Stars both use the same server times (EDT) so this confuses me a bit. Where do you live? How many hours +/- of EDT?

Are you using the Options > Miscellaneous Options > Set Say Starts At

Have you tried using the Adjust Site Import Times options yet and playing to see if it corrects the issue? Did you have to adjust both sites? The same amount of time?

1 - The adjust site import times is a new feature in a recent beta. I believe one of the following beta versions had an issue remembering the settings you had assigned previously, causing them to have to be reset.

2 - You may need to try and delete/reimport the hands, but I am still a little confused about exactly what caused the problem. I am not certain yet if it was an importing issue or if it is just perhaps a display issue due to filtering.

BigBrother
01-20-2010, 05:13 PM
ok i think i figured it out. Stars has a local time adj in their lobby options and i had that set to my zone (us pacific).

Tilt doesnt have that option so all hands show 3 hrs later.

I now used the HEM setting to change my FT times by -3. Hopefully that should solve the issue.

Thanks,

BB