PDA

View Full Version : Filter for FT Rush tables

Stuv
01-19-2010, 04:22 PM
Early play on Full Tilt's new rush tables shows that FT does write a complete hand history to your drive when the hand is done, even if you've already moved tables, and HEM does import these. The HUD probably won't be able to display stats for your new opponents, because it takes 1 hand to fetch them. I don't have a problem with that.

My question is, are we going to need a new filter in our reports to separate our play on these? Like, what are our stats on FR vs. 6-max vs. rush? I'd imagine people are going to be playing pretty differently to try to figure out the best way to play this new game type, and that will start to skew our stats. Or, just to see our winrate on rush tables vs. normal tables.

Any thoughts?

schaffem111
01-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Early play on Full Tilt's new rush tables shows that FT does write a complete hand history to your drive when the hand is done, even if you've already moved tables, and HEM does import these. The HUD probably won't be able to display stats for your new opponents, because it takes 1 hand to fetch them. I don't have a problem with that.

My question is, are we going to need a new filter in our reports to separate our play on these? Like, what are our stats on FR vs. 6-max vs. rush? I'd imagine people are going to be playing pretty differently to try to figure out the best way to play this new game type, and that will start to skew our stats. Or, just to see our winrate on rush tables vs. normal tables.

Any thoughts?

This needs to be done ASAP imo. Is it on the top of the priority list, please?

netsrak
01-20-2010, 06:54 AM
We are aware of it but i can't give you a schedule