PDA

View Full Version : big problem,,help please

calu1985
01-19-2010, 04:08 PM
hello, yesterday I downloaded the trial version of holdem manager and when I open it tells me it has detected poker rooms on my pc and it will import hands, I give the OK button and it makes me DBControl panel stopped working and will not let me continue with the application.

database in pocker tracker 3 me working properly, so do not know which is the problem.

help because I am very interested in your software

this picture is of my pc when hapened the problem

Patvs
01-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

----

I dbcontrolpanel.exe it's likely you have to change the default password "postgrespass" to "dbpass" (which is the default used by PokerTracker)