PDA

View Full Version : ipoker preferred seat

pelerin
01-19-2010, 03:13 PM
The new ipoker client has a preferred seat option. Will HEM be supporting this?

Hood
01-19-2010, 03:53 PM
I have the new betfred client, where's the preferred seat option?

PatInTheHat
01-19-2010, 03:57 PM
I can't seem to find this either

Talsac
01-19-2010, 03:58 PM
I have the new betfred client, where's the preferred seat option?

Right click on the preferred seat.
Also gives you some other options.

PatInTheHat
01-19-2010, 04:01 PM
Thanks thats awesome. I'm assuming everyone will need to mod their hud layouts with the new seating arrangements?

Talsac
01-19-2010, 04:14 PM
Thanks thats awesome. I'm assuming everyone will need to mod their hud layouts with the new seating arrangements?

btw the HUD seems to run fine on the new tables.
Might need to move things a bit and of course can't change seats at the moment but it does work :)

noiD
01-20-2010, 04:35 AM
so sick - When the update cam nothing worked. I figured it was because of my ŽolderŽ Hem version. Installed the latest and everything worked perfectly - 6 hours of grind yesterday without a problem.

This morning nothing works - geez.

So their is no problem with preferred seat? - when u right click and change seat the HUD automatic follow?

Dion

Talsac
01-20-2010, 04:40 AM
so sick - When the update cam nothing worked. I figured it was because of my ŽolderŽ Hem version. Installed the latest and everything worked perfectly - 6 hours of grind yesterday without a problem.

This morning nothing works - geez.

So their is no problem with preferred seat? - when u right click and change seat the HUD automatic follow?

Dion

At the moment it wont follow the sit.
We need to wait for a update.

noiD
01-20-2010, 05:59 AM
yes just saw it - now everything works fine again.

also tried in severel ways to get the preferred seat working with HEM, but it does not matter if you press the seat even before HEM pops up - something has to be done!

PietjeK
09-18-2010, 03:14 PM
bump? fwiw i dont mind rightclick on the preferred seat every time, but the huds are everywhere and at the wrong place, something i can do to prevent that?

netsrak
09-19-2010, 06:54 AM
This feature was added some month ago: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Auto Center Preferred Seating for Ipoker (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/390/Setup+Auto+Center+Preferred+Seating+for+Ipoker)

PietjeK
09-19-2010, 06:56 AM
Brilliant, thanks!

PietjeK
09-19-2010, 03:32 PM
Im sorry but its not working, pretty sure i did everything exactly as it said but when i opened up the 2nd table stats are not in the right place even after 14 hands now.

Im running 1.11.05 beta 11, do i maybe need to update?

netsrak
09-20-2010, 02:54 AM
No, that version should work.

Please close HM, navigate to the folder config in the holdemmanager installation path and delete the files pospref*.txt (pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...).

* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

And please make sure that you have site options -> ipoker -> all attempt... options enabled.

PietjeK
09-20-2010, 09:10 PM
That did the trick, thank you very much!

ce5s97p
10-04-2010, 01:09 PM
hi, i have set ipoker client to autocenter so that means preferred seating on 10 table is number 5
when i go to hem, and seating options for ipoker i do not get any numbers to choose in the dropdownlists?

netsrak
10-06-2010, 04:35 AM
Which HM Version are you using?
Please update to our latest Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe