PDA

View Full Version : Ps win 7 hm problem

joaobotelho
01-19-2010, 01:33 PM
hi guys,

im trying to install HM and i got some problems, i think i almost done it but in the end, the HUD pop up doesnt appear on the table.

the hands are being saved, and the table appears on the table manager, then i click on teh table finder and it gives this erro: ''I can not find any unatached hands. Please wait until the Manager has imported some'', but it already had imported some, and no pop up.

can i have some help please ?

thanks in advance

joaobotelho
01-19-2010, 02:17 PM
Bump

Patvs
01-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure the hand histories are in English.

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

joaobotelho
01-20-2010, 09:22 AM
thanks a lot for you replying...
however, I manage to fix the problems I had with HM.

As I am a Windows 7 user, a just had to run HM pressing the right mouse button, and press "run as administrator" and the program works fine!
After, ofcourse, turning off the UAC and turning on the secondary loggon service!

Hope this solves any problem that you had in the past!

REgards!!

fozzy71
01-20-2010, 02:46 PM
As I am a Windows 7 user, a just had to run HM pressing the right mouse button, and press "run as administrator" and the program works fine!

If you followed his directions it would Run as Administrator every time, so you don-t have to right-click and choose the option every time you start it.

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

joaobotelho
01-20-2010, 08:01 PM
1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

ok
done that
thanks a lot !!!!

have a nice day!!