PDA

View Full Version : HUD changing for itself

klofutaric
05-29-2012, 05:00 AM
Hi,

Can you please help me solve some problems,

First question, I use different hud for differend game types. For example for Sng i have named sng for Don named don. When I play and there is just 6 people left on the table hud changes in sng hud, and when are 2 player left hud changes itself in sng hud. I started in party named hud. Why ?
Second question, why hud not calculate hand togather for every player, for example I play DON and on the both table is player named "donboy" and on the 1st table he has 123 hands on the other table he has 906 hands played against me.

Please help,

Regards,

klofutaric

netsrak
05-29-2012, 06:18 AM
You need to define for every Hud configuration under "Use for" where it should be active. You probably need to remove the "sng hud" from 6-max and 2-max tables and add the "party" hud for this tablesizes.

The calculation of the Hud stats depends on your settings in the additional hud filters.
If you have configured player ranges different stats may be displayed for the same player on a 10 player and 6 player table.

klofutaric
06-06-2012, 06:51 AM
Thanks for the answer but it didnt resolve my problem. I unchecked in "Use for" everywhere but in SNG stats. Additional hud filer is reset to default but when it's 6 people (4 of them busted) on the table hud changes to default Hud in Player preferences. This is goin on for 1 month now, before that everything worked fine.

Patvs
06-06-2012, 07:38 PM
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_04Jun2012.exe