PDA

View Full Version : HUD in cash tables blackchippoker

EulogioJ
05-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Hi,

something strange happens with my HM1 (1.12.10a) in blackchippoker. I started playing yesterday, and the HUD is perfect in SNG. However, in cash tables, table manager detects the tables and the HUD appears in them, but not the one I have configured! I have the same HUD for all sites, cash, SNG, etc and I have never had a problem

In cash tables, the HUD is just two lines (instead of the four I have configured and that are correct in SNG) and it seems the two stats lines that appear for default when you install the HM1... Btw, I have the stats in boxes and they are correctly placed. The problem is just that the shown configuration is not the correct one...

any piece of advice? I do not know what to check, because I do not understand correct HUD in sits and incorrect one in cash tables...

Patvs
05-28-2012, 07:53 PM
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab

Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)