PDA

View Full Version : Stars satellite winnings

lostbear87
01-18-2010, 08:58 PM
When importing using the PokerStars .htm tournament summaries HEM correctly recognizes where I have won a satellite but always puts $0 in the winnings field. This means HEM is recording extra losses in my stats as it still counts the entry to the target tournament as a cash buyin.

Having looked at the tournament summaries I can see the problem is that Stars puts 0.00 in the Prize column for all satellite tournaments even if you win. They put the tournament # of the target tournament in the Target ID column and indicate whether you won the satellite or not with the *V* in the Qualified column.

If you play in the target tournament this will also show up in the tournament summaries. So would it not be possible for HEM to check to see if any "qualified" satellites are in the list (by looking for *V*'s) and then read off the correct winnings by taking the buy-in value of the target tournament? This can be done manually but takes some time if you play lots of satellites.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6505/starssatelliteresults.png

netsrak
01-19-2010, 08:02 AM
Please mail the original handhistory files and summaries with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net so we can have a look at it.

veny
06-21-2010, 01:51 PM
May I ask, how you resolved this problem? If I have to fill winnings amount manually or if there is any way how to automate that. I also play many satellites, but then change tickets to T$...

netsrak
06-22-2010, 11:33 AM
Cant tell you what we did with his hands.
Do you request and import the summaries?

If yes please mail hands and summaries too and we take a look at it.