PDA

View Full Version : Turn C-Bet Stat

Ajax
01-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Say that Villain raises before the flop, and then bets the flop. I think that at this point, after he has bet the flop, that C-Bet% indicates how often he will fire the second barrel. Therefore, if I want to know before the flop, the frequency that I will be facing a double-barrel postflop, I need to multiply CBetFlop% by CBetTurn%. Is that correct? Or is CBetTurn% the frequency that he actually fires two barrels?

In other words, does CBetTurn% give the frequency from the moment before the flop, or from the moment after opponent has already done his CBet on the flop?

Ajax
01-21-2010, 05:57 PM
Does Turn C-bet % give the bet frequency from the moment before the flop, or from the moment after opponent has done the flop continuation bet?

chipmover333
01-22-2010, 03:29 AM
A Turn Continuation-Bet is impossible without a Flopbet before, so the stat shows the percentage at the turn after a Flop cbet.

Ajax
01-22-2010, 05:34 AM
A Turn Continuation-Bet is impossible without a Flopbet before...
I am aware of that.

...so the stat shows the percentage at the turn after a Flop cbet.
This is not implied by the first part of your sentence (A does not imply B).

I need to know, probably from HEM support, if that is how it is calculated.

I also need to know if, when I am trying to determine before the flop the frequency that I will be facing a double-barrel postlop, I can get it by multiplying flop-cbet% by turn-cbet%. This depends on how turn-cbet% is calculated.