PDA

View Full Version : latest version problems

newjack
01-18-2010, 03:52 PM
Hey guys!

I have 1.10 HEM and well since i upgraded to it all i have is problems. 1st: I can't use my stats configuration, i mean it loads and all and it shows how it should be but when hud displays on on table it's default display. 2nd: i cant save seat positions, it just ignores me.. What's goin on?

Patvs
01-18-2010, 06:35 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

newjack
01-19-2010, 11:10 AM
it's still the same.

netsrak
01-19-2010, 12:05 PM
You need to configure which Hud to use for which site/table type.
Check this in Player preferences->select a Hud -> use for for all your configured Huds.

For the saving: Table manager->File -> Save positions doesn't work?
Please uncheck table preferences -> lock the layout

newjack
01-19-2010, 02:40 PM
i did that and it dont work. I'll try downgrading to 1.09 and see from there

newjack
01-19-2010, 02:52 PM
naah wont help, no matter what changes i make to the hud it still displays same lines, i even deleted all lines and clicked apply and it shows the same. Wtf

newjack
01-19-2010, 03:08 PM
OK i have partially figured it out. When i click in table manager which configuration i want it loads it, but just for that table. When i open a new table it still loads some random crap configuration. In prefereneces i checked use x for everything on everysite but nothing,... If i manually select which configuration to run it works.

netsrak
01-20-2010, 07:18 AM
Is the default Hud unchecked for everything?
If you cant figure it out i think the best is to restart from zero. Close HM, delete all files *pref* in the config folder, restart HM and configure your Huds again.

newjack
01-23-2010, 02:05 PM
This is unbelivable. I completely reinstalled HEM and now have 1.10. Now it wont import, it detected normaly and did + subdir and it dont work,.. i unticked subdir and still.. and yes i have those 4 .exes made run as admin

fozzy71
01-23-2010, 03:35 PM
OK i have partially figured it out. When i click in table manager which configuration i want it loads it, but just for that table. When i open a new table it still loads some random crap configuration. In prefereneces i checked use x for everything on everysite but nothing,... If i manually select which configuration to run it works.

This is always because the Use For tab is improperly configured for one or more of your HUD layouts. The Default HUD should be set to a site you never play, and make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play).

This is unbelivable. I completely reinstalled HEM and now have 1.10. Now it wont import, it detected normaly and did + subdir and it dont work,.. i unticked subdir and still.. and yes i have those 4 .exes made run as admin

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 12:00 - 22:00 EDT, 7 days a week.

It will be the easiest way to get you up and running with the least amount of back and forth between us.

newjack
01-24-2010, 05:21 PM
very nice of u fozzy :) However i did manage to figure it out myself. Thanks for your help and support.

fozzy71
01-24-2010, 06:41 PM
Glad to help. Let us know if you have any other questions or problems.