PDA

View Full Version : No HUD

eminescu500
01-18-2010, 01:52 PM
I have done everything correctly i can asure you, it's importing my hands and it stores them into the database, but when i press auto import, it starts table manager, it shows me the table where i play, but the HUD won't open and in the table manager, after about 5 minutes the table where i play dissapears suddenly. I tried table finder, but it didn't find anything. I attached my config file and i am waiting for a replay. Ty :(

netsrak
01-18-2010, 03:00 PM
* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.10 Beta 8 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

eminescu500
01-18-2010, 06:29 PM
I had already did that before my first post, so i'm gonna answer to this questions.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.10 Beta 8b
2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
I play on Pokerstars, but I tested it on 3-4 sites and it's the same problem
b. Which type of game(s) are you playing? NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT
MTT
c. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes, and it imports and saves the hands in the database.
3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.
DONE!
4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.
Done!
5a) If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.
Done!
6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Yes, didn't work!
7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
Yes!
8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.
Done!
9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.
Already did this in first post!
Some help please? :(
Again, the problem. Everything seems to work fine, but when i press start auto import hands it opens the table manager, finds my table stays open for like 5 minutes and then my table dissapears. Table Finder doesn't work at all, so i'm quite frustrated. :(

netsrak
01-19-2010, 08:12 AM
Your auto-import configuration contains billions of folders. I suggest you delete them all and start with one folder for one site for a first test.