PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade problem

fabi487
01-18-2010, 11:59 AM
Hi,

I already owned the Omaha Manager and purchased the upgrade for Holdīem. Problem is that I canīt enter the new serial number anywhere to actually use the upgrade. I tried the following:

1) Help > Clear license code.
Close HM, restart HM, click Register, and finish the registration process.

=> Didnīt work (I followed the instructions like activate "show hidde files", "delete the exe.idat", etc.). When I restart the Manager it activates automatically without a request for entering a serial number

2) Reset the license code on the registration page

=> Didnīt work
I reset my license code (so itīs currently not activated)
When I open Holdemmanager now it aks me to activate my version, but when I click on activate I get to the program without being asked for my serial number (so I can use it as before, only for Omaha)

3) I uninstalled and reinstalled the software
=> didnīt work either

So no matter what I do activation always is successful without asking for my serial number.

So what can I do to get my upgrade working for Holdīem?
(How can I enter my new serial number?)

thanks in advance
Fabian

netsrak
01-18-2010, 02:38 PM
Please check this: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=20612

Knoooby
03-29-2010, 12:41 PM
i have the exact same problem as OP, except that i had HM first and want to upgrade to OM+HM

i just cannot enter the new code.

the link unfortunatelly wasnt helping at all, since i already took the deleting steps. except that i cannot find the ".lic" data.

netsrak
03-29-2010, 12:53 PM
And you already tried Help->Registration->Clear license code?

Knoooby
03-29-2010, 03:08 PM
sure :( it gives me an error and the advice to delete hm.exe.ldat manually

i deleted the "hm.exe.ldat" and everything like in the description but i cannot enter the code after the reboot.

the registration plainly asks if i want to use #1 or #2 in the little drop down menue and then it is a "success" but i cannot enter my new "pr2... -code"

morny
03-29-2010, 03:41 PM
Hi,

Please email me the reg.log file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/log folder support@holdemmanager.com and ill try and help

Knoooby
03-29-2010, 04:21 PM
kk email sent. thx in advance :)