PDA

View Full Version : Stats disappear when a tourney reduces to 6 people from 9

sin house
01-18-2010, 07:04 AM
Hello,

Just a quickie. Basically, everything is fine and my HUD works on Poker Stars SitnGo's ($3.40) except when it gets to less than 6 people, then the stats disaapear. It's still recording the hand histories because I can review them, I just can't see any stats while I am playing.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Sin House

netsrak
01-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Do you have additional Hud filters configured?
http://holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=131

sin house
01-19-2010, 05:46 AM
thanks for the response!

Yep, they are all set to 2-10. The stats came back when heads up, just not between 3-6 players.

Sin house

netsrak
01-19-2010, 08:09 AM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

sin house
01-20-2010, 05:52 AM
Hello,

Thanks a lot for your help. I have attached the file you requested. I think I had to start a new thread to do it?

Anyway, once again, thanks.

Sin house

netsrak
01-20-2010, 07:33 AM
There is no need to use a new thread, i merged them.

The configuration looks fine for me.
Please check your "Use for" configuration for your Hud in Player preferences. Is it switched off for 6 max tables? All values must be checked for the Hud you want to use.

sin house
01-23-2010, 12:04 AM
ahhh, thanks, that might be the one. The 6 max wasn't checked. Im playing a tourney now and i will see. that would make sense though

Thanks a lot for your time

Sin house

sin house
01-23-2010, 01:50 AM
once again, thanks for your help, it works now