PDA

View Full Version : Holdem manager and sofware Prima (Unibet)

primita
01-18-2010, 06:37 AM
Good morning to everyone,

I have a problem that i can't solve, i install the psotgres and HM normally, but i can't import any hand. first of all, my software is in portuguese, but i already change to english and still the same, i only change in options, or i need to unistall, and install in english?

now, when i play some hands, the HM is import something, when i finish the hand, the HM is seems to import the hand, but doesn't appear anything! and the HUD don't detect any table.
what i need to do, only install the software in inglish will be fine?

i hope someone can help me!

Regards,

Ricardo

primita
01-18-2010, 06:57 AM
i already do some stuff, like:

- turn of the UAC
- Put the HUD.exe, HM.exe and the other one runing as admin

netsrak
01-18-2010, 08:54 AM
* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.10 Beta 8 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174