PDA

View Full Version : Getting a connection error from the SQL

Cannes
01-17-2010, 08:30 PM
Windows 7. Have activated the secondary logon service to complete the installation, then I get this error from HM as I try to connect to the DB:

Connection Error: Adgang til stien 'C:\Program Files (X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\HoldemManager.Config' blev nægtet.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Adgang til stien 'C:\Program Files (X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\HoldemManager.Config' blev nægtet.
ved System.IO__Error.WinIOError(int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
ved System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAcess access, int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share,
Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean, bFromProxy)
ved System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
ved System.IO.FileStream..cttor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
ved system.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, int32 bufferSize)
ved SystemIO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
ved System.IO.File.WriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding)
ved eval_f.eval_c()
ved eval_o.eval_i(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)

fozzy71
01-17-2010, 11:27 PM
Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

If you still get the error, try this:

Sticky: 'connection error: access to the path ....... config\holdemmanger.config' is denied' (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=21154)