PDA

View Full Version : Error 42803

Tylermes
01-17-2010, 06:46 PM
i was unaware that the net amount won stat is necessary for some reason in the 'holecards' report tab et al. i removed that stat and i got an error message which stated:

"error: 42803 ph.netamountwon must appear in the group by clause or be used in an aggregate function"

eventually i added the stat and everything works again after restarting a couple times.

I post this thread in the bug forum because its effectively a minor cosmetic issue that this stat must be shown for the software to function properly. But i want to be able to view a lot of stats simultaneously in the holecards report and i am curious as to why i this stat MUST be visible? i find it to be complete garbage stat if you play more than one limit and if even if you play one limit it is redundant to have it and BB/100 won. Plus i find it easier to be more objective without it. for some reason -2000$ paired with +.75BB/100 is interpreted differently on a gut level than .75BB/100 paired with 0$ or 2000$ and not for completely rational reasons. at least for myself...

once again its only a few pixels wide on the manager but i like to look at my stats while playing and i want to minimized the amount of time i am scrolling side to side in HEM. right now there are several reports i flip between that i have to scroll side to side on in part because of this stat... also if i delete the stat i usually have to restart HEM once to change it back because even after adding the stat back weird things happen like the dark gray bar listing all the stats names in the reports tab goes missing as well as the aggregate totals in the 'postion' report.

netsrak
01-18-2010, 09:13 AM
Please suggest it or vote for it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions