PDA

View Full Version : AbsolutePoker, statistics of one player

alexstsv
01-17-2010, 05:25 PM
HUD does not show the statistics of one player in the AbsolutePoker, the remaining eight are visible. how to fix this?
HM beta 8

netsrak
01-18-2010, 09:08 AM
Please try to drag the stats for the other players, possibly the missing ones are behind some others?

If that doesn't help close HM, rename all *prefs* files in the config subfolder, restart HM and rearrange the Hud positions.

alexstsv
01-18-2010, 10:53 AM
Please try to drag the stats for the other players, possibly the missing ones are behind some others?

If that doesn't help close HM, rename all *prefs* files in the config subfolder, restart HM and rearrange the Hud positions.
turned out that did not come statistics of new players. I reinstalled the HM, the new players began to appear. but when table is changing in the tournament, I must choose a table in the Table Finder. I do not know how it worked before for the Absolute...

netsrak
01-18-2010, 02:44 PM
The table change is a common problem on many sites. So its not unusual that you have to use the table finder.

alexstsv
01-18-2010, 02:57 PM
The table change is a common problem on many sites. So its not unusual that you have to use the table finder.

As a former programmer, I agree with you. :) This is really a serious problem.