PDA

View Full Version : PP update & HUD?

Raw
09-23-2008, 12:13 PM
I just downloaded party (never played there before), but there seems to be a problem with the HUD not displaying correctly on the tables. I can move the stats around, but they disappear underneath the talbe. Checking the "force on top" box doesn't help. (also I have no idea how the seats are numbered but that's not your fault ;) )

JPonline
09-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Hi.

HEM works fine for me, in the old PP theme, but when i use the new one with the "preffered seat" option, the hud stats are displayed at the wrong place.
The player on seat 1 has the stats of the player on seat 2 and so on...
I think, its because you schould choose your preffered seat in the HUD-Options in HEM, but i canīt. I dont get displayed any seat numbers. (btw: which one is seat Nr1 in PP) It looks like this:
http://208.109.95.123/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=317&stc=1&d=1222190351

Do you know this bug? My HEM version is 1.06.03.h.

Julius

morny
09-23-2008, 03:24 PM
Well fix the Party Bug later, they changed thier HH format.

So they have a new preferred seating option aswell. Well add that too so in the next release.

_Towelie_
09-23-2008, 07:25 PM
Are you guys aware of the HUD crashing problem with the Party update? I first saw it reported in the big Party thread on 2+2 and experienced it myself today as well. The HUD often crashes when you try to open a new table. Should I send in a log file or something? I posted this in the 2+2 HM thread first sorry for the double post.

PatInTheHat
09-24-2008, 02:31 AM
I am also experiencing frequent HUD crashing when opening tables.

Isac
09-24-2008, 11:43 AM
Just another problem.
When I have the HUD running I am not able to use the chat, write notes in PartyPokers own system or use the new implememtet hotkeys. Does anyone know a solution to this?

Mike chops
09-24-2008, 06:27 PM
We did release this build to fix the oipening problem. The HUD was picking up the preview window and attaching stats to that if you let it linger. If you click thru fast enough it would have missed it.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

Anybody else have problems with chat/notes on the new PP client?

Isac
09-27-2008, 07:09 AM
Just another problem.
When I have the HUD running I am not able to use the chat, write notes in PartyPokers own system or use the new implememtet hotkeys. Does anyone know a solution to this?

Nevermind, works with the new Party update:)