PDA

View Full Version : ubet seating preferences wont adjust

purist
01-17-2010, 01:38 PM
the pulldowns are locked with a specific seat number in the field.. i do not recall ever selecting a preference .. and do not remember the field ever being blank ..it has been in a particular seat but i would rather not have any preferred seat .. how can i start over?

purist
01-17-2010, 02:37 PM
my errors made my table a mess .. initially poker site randomly assigned me a chair during seating .. when the stats did not line up with me and other players i repositioned the stats accordingly .. now when a new table opens my stats do not follow me to the randomly assigned seat but rather stay in the position of the prior table .. .. the lock layout element is not currently checked in table preferences .. the mucked cards are off by two seats also .. perhaps that is connected to the preferred seat issue i posted about above .. after rereading set up/install info, watching multiple config videos, and tinkering with the software, i am now totally lost .. kindly assist

fozzy71
01-17-2010, 05:25 PM
You need to pick the bottom/center seat in the UB options.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) open one cash Table, and then sit and play at least one hand
7) move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand.

purist
01-19-2010, 04:11 PM
Thank You
all set after following your instructions .. must i always be in seat 5? is it correct that if i moved seats and then repositioned the stats, that i would then be unable to make the mucked cards lineup properly?
ur time and expert consideration is greatly appreciated

crassius
02-01-2010, 05:38 PM
I just set up UB as a second site, and unlike PS, I was unable to adjust HM to my preferred seat positions. The selector on a 9 seat table defaults to 5 and is unchangable under HUD Options --> Seating Preferences.

Is this just a limitation with this site?

fozzy71
02-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Yes, you must sit in the bottom/center seat.