PDA

View Full Version : Poker Stars hands not importing

thinkingpoker
01-17-2010, 12:49 PM
I just set up HEM on my laptop, it's working fine for FTP but isn't properly importing hands from Poker Stars. I've got the HH folder right, and in fact it's moving the .txt files from the folder where they're saved to the HEM archive folder, but it's not importing them properly. I'm getting something like 20K hands with import errors, which I assume are all the Poker Stars hands.

I tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything helpful on this. Any idea what the problem could be? Any further information I can supply to help figure it out?

Thanks,
Andrew

thinkingpoker
01-17-2010, 02:23 PM
Nevermind, think I have it working now.

poker55
01-18-2010, 02:48 PM
Hi I have this same problem I keep getting error for import. it works fine on everything else. I have tried to make multiple folders. Nothing works!

netsrak
01-18-2010, 02:53 PM
* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.10 Beta 8 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174