PDA

View Full Version : HEM Stuck Please Help!

jackclark22
01-17-2010, 04:24 AM
Hello. I have been using HEM for the past 6 months with no problems whatsoever. A few days ago I opened HEM and went to start the import but the "start import" button was grayed out as if it was already running and the button below that says "stop" although no hands actually were being imported. So I tried to click the stop button and then it just said "stopping" but never actually stopped. I left it like that for a while and nothing changed. Then when I try to close HEM it gives me the message that says, "import is still running would u like to stop the import and close HEM." so even when I click yes and then reopen it I still get the same problem. I have tried everything I know to do and still have the exact same problem. Since this started I have not been able to import a single hand. I have downloaded the latest patch and it still has not changed. Also I am running Windows Vista if that helps.

Any suggestions you have would be great. Thanks!

netsrak
01-17-2010, 07:36 AM
* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.10 Beta 8 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174