PDA

View Full Version : HUD fails to identify tables on Paradis poker (Boss)

BHANDAR
01-16-2010, 10:05 PM
I have the 1.10.07 version since the 1.10.08 version apparently aren't working very well, atleast not for Boss.

The HUD works fine when the tables got different names, for example "cooler" or "pays 4 places". My problems begin when I multitable for example 5 coolers. The HUD then appears on the first table, working just fine. When the next table starts, the stats for that table appears on the first table and so on...

So when five tables are up there is only HUD on the first table, switching between the stats from all the other tables.

As I said before, this is only an issue when the tables have got the same name.

/Bhandar

netsrak
01-17-2010, 08:01 AM
I think you have to use the table finder for this tables:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

BHANDAR
01-19-2010, 08:59 AM
the hud attaches by itself by the hud for all tables attaches to the first table i start. Is it possible to attach the hud myself without it automatically attaching to the first table? Looked at the link you posted but did not see any solution there

netsrak
01-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Please post some screenshots

BHANDAR
01-19-2010, 01:34 PM
the table down to the right switch between the stats from all the tables. In this picture it is showing the stats of the table in the upper left corner.

I think it is because all the tables have the same name eventhuogh they are the same buyin. The HUD works when I play tables with different names for instance a Cooler and a Turbo Cooler

netsrak
01-20-2010, 07:36 AM
This is not supported at the moment