PDA

View Full Version : import error ipoker

Vaartjes
01-16-2010, 08:23 PM
After downloading HEM on this pc with windows xp (my second license so im known with HEM) and downloaded the newest beta version i got an import error.
He does import the hands, but with an error so i can't see my results or anything.
Can you help me?

(I play at noble poker, and it works on my other computers!)

Greetings,

Peter Vaartjes

netsrak
01-17-2010, 07:49 AM
Answered / checking via support mail.

Pafjumala
02-14-2010, 05:16 AM
Hi,

I have same kind of problem. I play on expekt. My holdem manager imported hands normally last 3 months. Today I played and autoimport didn't work. Import error came always.

netsrak
02-14-2010, 08:17 AM
Please reboot your computer.

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.02 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)