PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesnt work

0flushgordon
01-16-2010, 02:03 PM
My HUD doesnt popup automatically, I have to use the table finder which is annoying if you multitable.
Please help me with it.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
I am using 1.10 Beta 8

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
I am playing on Full Tilt mainly HU SNG, the HUD doesnt popup automatically for tournaments, you have to use table finder to make it work, but this is annoying if you're multitabling.
Cash game tables are working fine!!

I had no such problems on Ongame.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Yes.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
I guess.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Yes, it work.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes.

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Yes.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes.

fozzy71
01-16-2010, 11:02 PM
I just played a HU SNG w/o issues.

Try resetting your HUD files to default.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default. If you have any custom HUD's export them first and/or copy the \config folder to back them up.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

If it still doesn't work, please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

0flushgordon
01-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Deleting the config files didnt worked.
I attached the screenshots.

Thanx for your help.

fozzy71
01-17-2010, 12:32 PM
You mentioned HU SNGs before. Does it happen with any random tourney? Or specific ones? Is this easy to reproduce if we had a remote support session? It looks like it should be working, according to your files/pics, so I am not sure what is going on exactly.

0flushgordon
01-17-2010, 02:08 PM
The problem that the HUD doesnt popup automatically happens in all tourneys, only cash game table works.
After about 2 hands on the tournament table I can use the table finder and attach the table so the HUD shows up.

It is easy to reproduce cause I just have to open a tournament.
Passive remote session would be fine, but I hope you understand that I am not willing to let anyone take control of my computer for security reasons.

netsrak
01-18-2010, 09:05 AM
Please switch your ftp client to english language

0flushgordon
01-18-2010, 12:07 PM
^that simple and this took me so much of my time.

Its working now. I would consider noting this in your FAQ, it would safe some time for other users.

netsrak
01-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Item 7) of the FAQ you used in your 1st post:

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be. If you have problems with SnGs and/or MTTs please try it with the english client of your pokersite.

0flushgordon
01-18-2010, 03:09 PM
I read the FAQ real carefully (I thought) but didnt saw that.
Anyway, now Im a happy user of this software again.

Thanx for your help.