PDA

View Full Version : License Code - How to find?

citmod
01-15-2010, 07:54 PM
Hi guys, i have some troubles with my HEM. I can`t run it so i want to reinstall it, but since i can`t open HEM i can`t see the license code. Is there any other way to get to my license code? Like somewhere in the directory, or can it be mailed again to me?
Thanks in advance for any help

fozzy71
01-16-2010, 12:27 AM
Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.net. Tell them you have lost your code.

Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

To get your current license from a running installation of HEM: Help > Show Serial Number

You will need to sign up, login, and then reset your code, then logout/login, to verify it was reset.

citmod
01-18-2010, 04:04 PM
I`ve emailed to support@holdemmanager.net and to sales@holdemmanager.net on Friday. I didn`t get an answer till now. Is it normal to wait that long? I`m just worried if something is wrong with my email, and that maybe they didn`t receive it... :(

netsrak
01-19-2010, 07:27 AM
Thats not normal, did you check your spam folder?

citmod
01-19-2010, 08:11 AM
Yeah I get all my mails directly on my cell phone. I am just going to write another one and hope to get an answer fast, because I can`t really play that much as normal without it. :(