PDA

View Full Version : Problems with HUD on ultimate bet

razorlight
01-15-2010, 03:44 AM
Hey guys!

I started playing on ultimate bet yesterday, but something is wrong with my hud.
I configured the auto import folder and everything is working fine, except that the stats of two seats (always the same ones on my left side) on a 6max table are not displayed.
I use the latest HM version (1.10 Beta whatever)

Got absolutely no idea what to do about it and hope u can help me.
Thanks!
Sry for my bad english :(

netsrak
01-15-2010, 05:52 AM
I think the stats are just hidden behind other stats. Try to move the stats via right mouse key.

razorlight
01-15-2010, 06:26 AM
hm.. guess I tried this before, but it still didn't work. I gonna check it later and report it.

fozzy71
01-16-2010, 12:02 AM
They can sometimes get 'stacked' in the upper left corner. Try turning on the HUD Options > Tables Preferences > [x] Card and Alignment Edit to help you see them visually.

You could also try resetting all the positions files.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29 (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing, and then sit and play at least one hand
7) move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.