PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars HUD displays incorrectly

HiroYatamoto
01-14-2010, 11:17 PM
I am using HEM 1.9.3 and when I use preferred seating and tile more than one table, the HUD displays the wrong stats next to each player on the second table. Example: Player1's stats will be displayed next to Player4, Player4 next to Player5...etc. How can I fix that? :confused:

Patvs
01-15-2010, 12:43 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Drag the stats to the right positions playing only 1 table, and click save positions in the TABLE MANAGER

HiroYatamoto
01-15-2010, 01:33 AM
I am using XP...

What you have suggested is not going to work for me since I am not about to drag and adjust the stat boxes on 12 tables each time I sit down to play. You need to figure out how to automate it like u have with Bodog.

Patvs
01-15-2010, 01:37 AM
Open and play ONE table.
Drag the stats to the right position for the 6-9-10 players at the table.
Save the positions in Table Manager.

HiroYatamoto
01-15-2010, 01:47 AM
I did that and it's fine for 1 table but if I open a second table it does not fix itself on that second table. I am NOT going to drag into position stat boxes for 12 tables each time I sit down to play, change tables, or add tables!

netsrak
01-15-2010, 05:51 AM
configure Stars preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

HiroYatamoto
01-15-2010, 04:36 PM
Hey Parrot,

No matter how many times you repeat the same thing it still doesn't change the fact that IT DOESN’T WORK! So why don't you get it through your head and actually post something even remotely helpful. :mad:

fozzy71
01-15-2010, 06:56 PM
If you do what he says it should work. I have done this 100's of times without fail.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29 (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing, and then sit and play at least one hand
7) move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

If it doesn't work properly still we can schedule a remote support session so you can reproduce the problem for me. Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

HiroYatamoto
01-15-2010, 09:23 PM
I did as you said:

Deleted the .txt files
Opened one table, played 20 hands on it, set it up perfectly.
Saved it as you instructed.

Opened a second table, played 5 hands on it, and the second table remained messed up.

Maybe it worked 100 times for you but it didn't even work once for me!

It's kind of disappointing since it worked perfectly on Bodog, right out of the box, without any adjusting or saving of table positions. So I am going to just give up on it...

fozzy71
01-16-2010, 12:30 AM
Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 12:00 - 22:00 EDT, 7 days a week.