PDA

View Full Version : Stars Limit Omaha/8 Tourney Summaries

ACTIONFREAK
01-14-2010, 09:48 PM
I have only played a few limit O8 tournaments, but I can't get any of the summaries to load. The other tourneys from a big file from Stars loaded but not Limit O8. I am running 1.09.03. Any help appreciated.

ACTIONFREAK
01-14-2010, 09:50 PM
I also tried loading the individual summaries for these tournaments. It said that it imported the files but the Summary column doesn't have a check mark beside it and my finish positions are wrong.

Patvs
01-15-2010, 01:11 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Try reimporting the files into a new database, created in 1.10 beta 7.

ACTIONFREAK
01-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Is there something that was fixed in the beta release that has to do with my problem? I am using the current release of software. I don't really want to install a beta release without a very good reason to do so.

Patvs
01-15-2010, 01:30 PM
A dozen Stars tourney import problems are fixed with EVERY new beta.

If you still get import errors with the new beta, zip the handhistories and email them to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread, and it will be fixed in the next beta.

fozzy71
01-15-2010, 06:29 PM
There is no reason to fear updating to a beta. It is always our first suggestion before we can confirm anything as a problem or bug. If there were a major issue with a beta you simply run the 1.09.03 patch and downgrade back to the release version.