PDA

View Full Version : PS.it tourney sum

fiammaz
01-14-2010, 08:40 PM
sometimes an sng is incomplete so I need to import sng sums.
MANY TIMES, sorry for the caps, I have to reimport the sums, change their filenames and directory because HM can't recognize them.
And sometimes, even with this method, the sum import doesn't work and I have a sng still incomplete

Patvs
01-15-2010, 12:50 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Save the summaries Stars emails you as a regular .txt file. And use the import from file to import them.

fiammaz
01-15-2010, 05:03 AM
I run always the last update, but it don't works

netsrak
01-15-2010, 05:39 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files and summaries with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

fiammaz
01-15-2010, 06:23 AM
Sent, hope someone, this time, help me, not like the last time ;)
Byez