PDA

View Full Version : Weird HUD prob in FTP

Gazza
01-14-2010, 07:20 PM
I have my HMgr set up with FTP. Hands get saved onto the computer and get picked up by HMgr reports so all my stats are there, and the HUD comes up as normal and starts working correctly.. but only for 9 hands. After 9 hands the HUD gets frozen in time and the HUD doesn't update with any more stats.

Can anyone help? I am using racetrack setting on FTP with seat auto-centred, and i have my HUD preferences set up as instructed in the FAQs for FTP.

Thanks

Patvs
01-15-2010, 01:01 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Run the AUTO DETECT in configure auto import folders.