PDA

View Full Version : Weird problem with designing my hud Popup

Johnnyutah
01-14-2010, 06:03 PM
So I made a new popup that is cloned after the original big one that comes up with all the stats, modded it a bit to show the stats that I want, except theres this slight problem with the font color..

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/3356/hudproblem.jpg

Ive done everything I could think of, the font color is white on everything, background color black, and everything links to the same popup window that I designed. I dont understand why some windows pop up with black font and others with white (as u can see in the pic)

The first line (name + won) are black on everything but I can live with that.

fozzy71
01-15-2010, 01:59 AM
Can you please zip and email your prefs file and custom POP files? You could zip the entire \config folder, if it is easier.

Please email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

fozzy71
01-16-2010, 01:48 PM
I got your files and will take an in-depth look at them later today.

Johnnyutah
01-18-2010, 11:58 PM
any luck?

netsrak
01-19-2010, 08:08 AM
Fozzy is just moving today. You should give him some time :)

fozzy71
01-21-2010, 09:17 PM
Sorry about that. I think I dropped a few balls I was juggling during the move. :p

I will take a look at it tonight along with some other old emails I need to go thru.

Johnnyutah
01-24-2010, 04:32 PM
o.O

fozzy71
01-24-2010, 07:17 PM
o.O

I apologize.

I just tested your files and noticed you had customized the Default HUD instead of making a new Custom HUD config. I cloned your customized Default config and exported it for Full Tilt and named it johnnyutah.xml. Then I closed HM and deleted my \rvg software\holdem manager\config\prefs.xml file to recreate a new Default HUD config. I opened HM and imported your customized HUD, and edited the HUD Options > HUD Popup Configuration to change the background and text the same as your prefs.xml file had them (black background all white text).

Once I did that it worked fine for me. I did not try testing it the same way you had configured only the Default HUD. I always recommend you leave the Default HUD alone and set it to a site you never play, if you are using customized HUDs and Popups.

Try this:

- Close HM
- Delete \rvg software\holdem manager\config\prefs.xml
- Open HM > HUD Options > Player Preferences > Import > Import the attached johnnyutah.xml file. If you prefer that it is named differently for you, simply rename the file BEFORE you import it.