PDA

View Full Version : Player Reports

Tuna
01-14-2010, 04:33 PM
I was running through the different reports offered under the players tab of my database, and there were certain stats that I couldn't find.

BB Fold to Steal %:
SB Fold to Steal %:
Steal Pct: (LAT UO PFR under Preflop by position) - I believe
Cutoff Steal %:
Button Steal %:
Small Blind Steal %:

I have looked over the reports numerous times and I can't seem to find these other stats.

So my question is there a way to change your "default stats" report to include more stats? Or maybe I am just not seeing where these stats are displayed.

Right now the only way I can find these stats for players is by going under my tourney tab and changing the player one by one, and then running my custom report.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

fozzy71
01-15-2010, 02:25 AM

So my question is there a way to change your "default stats" report to include more stats? Or maybe I am just not seeing where these stats are displayed.

No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

Right now the only way I can find these stats for players is by going under my tourney tab and changing the player one by one, and then running my custom report.

Thanks

A quicker way to change to a different player, is to right-click their name on the Players tab and choose Select this Player
Any Ideas?

madskills
03-11-2010, 11:17 AM
Is there a way to pull this data from postgres and create a custom report/excel file outside HEM? I'm using PT3 for this exact feature and I'd really rather not.

thanks.

morny
03-11-2010, 06:37 PM
You could try posting in the custom stats section of the forum and someone may be able to help