PDA

View Full Version : Merge Network Questions - Hm Beta Version 7

megawarrior
01-14-2010, 02:39 PM
Hello to all.

I was testing the Hm in the merge network. And somethings are not working.
And want to know if it is normal, and you are going to fix it.

1 - The HUD dont auto fix to the table. I mean I have to use the table finder and then select the table in the Hud so that the status appears. ( Hud and Holdem are with Administration Permisions)

Is this going to be fixed?

2 - Merge have a grid system , that let people play 4*4 or 3*3 , and when I change tables to that mode HM stop giving me the option to do table finder and add the tables, is just like tables donīt exists.

Is going to be possible in a close future or release use Hm in the Grid mode? Or is a huge and complicated task, that is not possible in the near future to achive?

3 - The tournament Tab and features that HM have, supports the Double or nothing tournaments? I tested and the data is all messy ad wrong. I beleve that is a problem in the Sit and Go..

4 - What are the plans for this network in terms of Hm goals??

I hope this answer all my question, because I have Hm from a long time and never use it at the full power, because I just like to play in merge. Call me crazy. I like the software.

fozzy71
01-15-2010, 03:33 AM
Hello to all.

I was testing the Hm in the merge network. And somethings are not working.
And want to know if it is normal, and you are going to fix it.

1 - The HUD dont auto fix to the table. I mean I have to use the table finder and then select the table in the Hud so that the status appears. ( Hud and Holdem are with Administration Permisions)

Is this going to be fixed?

Which skin? I don't have any problems on Carbon and I helped someone on RPM recently.

Check your \%programfilesdirectory%\rvg software\holdem manager\config\exenames.txt and make sure it contains this line.

4,client.exe

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click + Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure the hand histories are in English.

Try the table finder - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

2 - Merge have a grid system , that let people play 4*4 or 3*3 , and when I change tables to that mode HM stop giving me the option to do table finder and add the tables, is just like tables donīt exists.

Is going to be possible in a close future or release use Hm in the Grid mode? Or is a huge and complicated task, that is not possible in the near future to achive?

I have forwarded question to the developer for a reply.

3 - The tournament Tab and features that HM have, supports the Double or nothing tournaments? I tested and the data is all messy ad wrong. I beleve that is a problem in the Sit and Go..

I am trying to duplicate this now, but it is very late. This may be due to missing tourney summary information.

4 - What are the plans for this network in terms of Hm goals??

We just added support in recent beta versions, so we have only just begun.

megawarrior
01-15-2010, 07:40 AM
Thanks for you answer.

1- The first point is fixed.. After adding the line , and rebooting the system. Thanks for that.

3 -And the sits DON you need to check them out because there is really problem there. The status that the HM and data collects are strange. Last night a play a lot of them, and can see somethings
1- When I win shows finish place 0 , when I lose the finish place is more a less correct. And when I win the sit appears like incomplete.
2- The buy in cost is almost every time wrong,puting the rake instead of the real prize.

Tonigth I will test other types of sits, and tournaments , to see if it is all working properly.

And keep giving you feedback. So that some stuff is fixed as fast as possible.

JPFisher55
01-15-2010, 01:32 PM
I cannot fix the first item. I have the correct line in the proper file. I have tried using UAC and setting HEM to run as administrator in Vista 64x. However, I still need to use the table finder for HUD to work with Carbon Poker tables.

fozzy71
01-15-2010, 06:27 PM
Thanks for you answer.

1- The first point is fixed.. After adding the line , and rebooting the system. Thanks for that.

3 -And the sits DON you need to check them out because there is really problem there. The status that the HM and data collects are strange. Last night a play a lot of them, and can see somethings
1- When I win shows finish place 0 , when I lose the finish place is more a less correct. And when I win the sit appears like incomplete.
2- The buy in cost is almost every time wrong,puting the rake instead of the real prize.

Tonigth I will test other types of sits, and tournaments , to see if it is all working properly.

And keep giving you feedback. So that some stuff is fixed as fast as possible.

Can you please send us some of your hands from the \HMArchive folder. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

I cannot fix the first item. I have the correct line in the proper file. I have tried using UAC and setting HEM to run as administrator in Vista 64x. However, I still need to use the table finder for HUD to work with Carbon Poker tables.

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 12:00 - 22:00 EDT, 7 days a week.

fozzy71
01-16-2010, 01:29 PM

Exported huds and reset prefs file, and imported 1 custom HUD and configured Use For tabs. Exenames had 2 entries for client.exe. I deleted the one with a prefix of 2 and was able to get the HUD working.

TKM
10-29-2010, 07:47 AM
I would like to know about the:

Quote:

I have forwarded question to the developer for a reply.

tkhanks .

fozzy71
10-29-2010, 03:55 PM
It is very complicated and there are o short-term plans to support it.

TKM
10-30-2010, 12:17 PM
It is very complicated and there are o short-term plans to support it.

Humm. Anyway, thank you for the answer.

;)