PDA

View Full Version : Wrong winnings and ROI calculation

Bodom
01-14-2010, 11:50 AM
Hello,

since I've started playing online poker, I'm weekly tracking my bankroll changes in an Openoffice Calc spreadsheet.

I've started playing online poker on MAY 08. Since I've started using Hold'em manager, I've imported almost all my hand histories (only few of the first days are missing).

Staying to my records, I'm winning about 1.000€ + € 450 in rakeback.
Staying to sharkscope, I have a 6% ROI.

Hold'em manager says I'm losing about 2700$ and I have a -23% ROI.

I'm using Hold'em manager 1.90 on PS.it, how to fix it?

Thank you.

fozzy71
01-14-2010, 12:45 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

You may want to make a new DB at this point and import the hand histories before you import the .HTM summary files. I am not 100% positive that Pokerstars.it can send the summary files the way Pokerstars.com does.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

Bodom
01-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Ty for your support.

I've followed your instructions. Ps.is support has been very friendly and useful, and sent me histories in Ps.com format.

I've imported 116894 hands with 113451 duplicates and 5033 import errors.

I've also imported last 200 torurnament results (I'm still waiting for others from support) with 11 import errors.

Should I be worried about import errors?

Btw, it seems that my winnings/roi calculations are still unchanged.

fozzy71
01-15-2010, 11:10 PM
You said they sent you the histories (most of which were duplicates. Did they send you the summary .HTM files? Those are what is needed for HM to be able to adjust your ROI, etc.

Bodom
01-16-2010, 08:45 PM
Hello,

I've imported HTM files and now my ROI is closer to reality, but still wrong.

I had about 120 import errorors. How to get rid of them?

Ty

netsrak
01-17-2010, 07:26 AM
Please zip and mail all the files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

Bodom
01-19-2010, 06:31 PM
Are you sure you want to receive 310MB of data?

netsrak
01-20-2010, 06:48 AM
Maybe just a sample size?

Bodom
01-21-2010, 03:42 PM
The zipped file resulted in only 35MB, I've sent it to support.

One mone question by now: Pokerstars got a nice feature: I can request directly from the client the full summary of all my playing history choosing between Excel, HTML or Text(CSV) format.

This nice summary includes all tournaments played, buyins, rake, wins, FPP earned and also rakeback bonuses. It's almost everything HM needs to know.

Is the import of this summary supported; if yes, on wich format? (I've tried HTML with no success); if not, it will soon be supported?

Thank you again for your support.

fabio
01-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Please send us the HTML version of that summary and we might be able to add support for it

Bodom
07-23-2010, 06:14 AM
Any news?

netsrak
07-23-2010, 09:12 AM
Please use your original email and forward it with your questions to support again. I can't access our support system from here without your personal details.