PDA

View Full Version : Hm doenst start anymore

Frenk-E
01-14-2010, 07:44 AM
I have HM for a couple of weeks now and it worked fine the first weeks. But now HM wont start at all. If I start HM 1.10 beta 6 I get the normal `start up` screen `HM is validating...
Then there comes an error (can't translate it properly in english)
In dutch:
Er is een onverwerkte uitzondering opgetreden in de toepassing. Als u op doorgaan klikt, wordt deze fout genegeerd en gaat de toepassing verder. Als u op afsluiten klikt wordt de toepassing onmiddelijk afgesloten.

De type-initialisatiefunctie voor Scanner.Form1 heeft een uitzondering veroorzaakt.

In English:
There is an error. If you press continue this application wil continue. If you press close this application wil be closed.
Scanner. Form1 is the " problem" of this fault.

If I press contiune Holdem Manager is validating till the end of times (nothing happends anymore).

How to start HM now?

netsrak
01-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu compatibility tab.

Frenk-E
01-14-2010, 11:19 AM
it works again! Thank you