PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesn't work anymore - tried everything

topas9
01-14-2010, 06:20 AM
Hi,

my HUD worked fine since i have holdem manager (2008). a few weeks ago from one dasy to the other and without me changing anything it stopped opening itself when i play. the import is working fine, and i can activate the hud manually via table finder and dragging the red thing into the active tables. but since i multitable i need the hud activating automatically. the table finder-method is costing me time and money.
yesterday i reinstalled holdem manager. today i reintalled full tilt, but the hud still doesn't open itself when i play.

1) I am using the latest hm version, which is at the moment 1.10 beta 7. but i tried the latest 1.9 version as well. no change.

2) a) I play on full tilt. i cannot tell if the problem also occurs at other sites because i have no money on any other sites at the moment
b) i play mainly PLO, but the problem also occurs when playing NLHE
c) yes, of course

3) i tried everything in the FAQs relating to hud-problems. i spent hours already trying to solve the problem

4) i tried this. everything looks fine

5) import runs without problems

6) table finder works, but only manually, not automatically

7) english, yes

8) i use windows xp

9) is attached

thanks for your help. i really want the hud to automatically start working again soon.

netsrak
01-14-2010, 10:55 AM
Please check your Auto-Import configuration, you have 2 overlapping definitions for FTP:

C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\Doctor Emu,True,True,C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\processed
C:\Poker\Titan Poker\history,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory,True,True,C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\processed

The 1st entry is obsolete and can cause problems

topas9
01-14-2010, 11:25 AM
thanks for your answer. so should i delete the first entry?
although i don't think this will solve the problem, because as far as i remember i just recently added the 3rd entry while trying to solve the problem...

fozzy71
01-14-2010, 01:03 PM
thanks for your answer. so should i delete the first entry?

Yes, and I would change the archive folder of the other one to C:\HMArchive

If you do you may need to cut/paste the \processed folder to your \HMArchive folder

although i don't think this will solve the problem, because as far as i remember i just recently added the 3rd entry while trying to solve the problem...

That very well may be the cause of the problem.

If you still don't get a HUD, please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

topas9
01-15-2010, 06:00 AM
just deleting the first entry didn't help. the hud still doesn't automatically open.

sorry, i am not sure what i have to do now. you write:

"Yes, and I would change the archive folder of the other one to C:\HMArchive

If you do you may need to cut/paste the \processed folder to your \HMArchive folder

how do i change the archive folder? i just don't know it...

fozzy71
01-16-2010, 12:07 AM
It is what netsrak referenced in his first reply. You only want one auto import setting per site, and you should pick the \hand history folder, not the \username folder.

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

If you still arent sure, post your config file again so I can be sure what it looks like currently before telling you how to change it. I am not sure what you have changed at this point, if anything.

topas9
01-16-2010, 11:58 AM
the hud still doesn't work. i attach the screenshots you wanted and the config file. and i will email you the files in the hud data folder.

fozzy71
01-16-2010, 11:11 PM
Your config file looks fine now. In the hand history folder, the file for the table Denali is 0KB (no data). Can you zip up that file, or just the entire folder for that day.

This doesnt happen with all tables, but it happens consistently?

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

topas9
01-19-2010, 04:44 AM
hi,

i attached the Denali-table-file from the hm archive folder for january 16th.
what i did was what you wanted me to do. i opened two tables. at one of them i manually activated the hud via the table manager/ finder. at the other (Denali) i didn't do this so you can see what happens = the hud doesn't open automatically.
this sums up what my problem is and why i am looking for help in this thread. this happens all the time. the hud only opens when i manually find the tables and drag the red thing into the active tables one by one.
i did change my arvive folder to c:hmarchive

thanks again.

netsrak
01-19-2010, 08:17 AM
Just to make sure: you are sitting at both tables and have played at least one hand?

topas9
01-19-2010, 12:07 PM
yes. both tables including Denali were open and i had played several hands before taking the screenshot.

netsrak
01-19-2010, 12:13 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.