PDA

View Full Version : HUD ? crashing Party

dway
01-14-2010, 12:36 AM
I'v updated to the latest beta since this happened but twice today party crashed with it's own internal error and a message popped up saying to log back in. I did so and got he same error.SO I restarted the comp and opened party tables, when I turned on auto import the party error message came up straight away. They were HU tables and I was the only one sitting.

I didn't see any mention of fixing a party bug in the release notes so I thought I'd post. Still waiting for action but I'll post if it happens again. If not there is no problem anymore.

Patvs
01-15-2010, 01:00 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

I'd also REINSTALL PartyPoker.... this error is not supposed to happen on Party when using HEM

dway
02-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Hi,

This problem started happening again. I am using 1.10.01.

thanks.

edit: I haven't linked the HM software to the problem yet but the same symtoms, Party poker says it has to close the software.

morny
02-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Are you using FPHG, if so have you tried turning it off completely and going to Hud Options > Site Options > Party Poker TAB : untick Track Live Hands, is the event viewer giving any clues to whats causing the crash?

dway
02-09-2010, 10:31 PM
I'm not using FPHG, I've unticked live tracking.

No event viewer, Party just says I has to close. And some black blocks appear on the backround of the table sometimes.

I'll only post again if the problem comes back.

thanks.