PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt prefetching not working.

PunkAss
01-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Windows 7.

Prefetching for FT is not working. I had an issue with table scanner this morning which has been resolved by the HEM support team. However, prefetching, either due to the same problem that caused my scanner to fail, or due to the reinstall of HEM and update to beta7 in order to fix the scanner problem, is not working. In order to fix the scanner problem, the HEM technician deleted the EASYHOOK.dll file in windows/assembly. The scanner technician said that he's not familiar with prefetching problems.

Full Tilt chat option is set to everything. The prefetch directory under site settings has been set and added to auto import folders. I don't see any files being created in the designated prefetch folder.

fozzy71
01-14-2010, 02:44 AM
This is a known issue and according to the HUD developer, may be unrepairable.

PunkAss
01-14-2010, 09:11 AM
will going back to beta 6 fix the problem or is prefetching just not going to work with FT any more?

netsrak
01-14-2010, 10:39 AM
Its just a problem which came up with Beta 7 and will hopefully be fixed with the next betas.

ItsOnlyChips
01-19-2010, 12:24 AM
Any update on this. I just tried with beta 8 and prefetching still doesn't work. Any estimated time when it will be fixed?

netsrak
01-19-2010, 07:36 AM
With the 1.10 final release in the next days.