PDA

View Full Version : HUD at betfair on multiple tables

Dziurgis
01-13-2010, 10:28 AM
I have a problem with the HUD at Betfair poker. If I open one window and a table in it; it works fine but if I use betfair feature to open one more table in the same window the HUD from one table spreads on both tables.
If I open a new table in the separate window it works ok but I would like to use a betfair's tables organising feature.

Is it possible to solve this problem?

p.s. if the problem is not clear I can post a print screen later.

regards,
Dziurgis

netsrak
01-13-2010, 10:39 AM
Is this a new feature?

Please post a screenshot and your Holdemmanager version

Dziurgis
01-13-2010, 02:20 PM
The first image shows two tables separate, the hud works ok.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/P3O4__LZ1m6cdYW1YrEUTA?feat=directlink

The second image shows two tables also, but they are in one windows (please, see left top corners).

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/lTmeHINNp7-nsShuJSl61A?feat=directlink

the betfair table's tool is shown in red (right, top corner).

As you can see the hud is all over the screen in the second image.

It would be very nice if I can use hud and table arrange tools also.

I use 1.09.03 version of HEM.

netsrak
01-14-2010, 06:03 AM
I'm not sure whether this is changed in the latest Beta, please try it with 1.10 Beta 7 from the link in my signature because at the moment i have no Betfair account to test it on my own.

Dziurgis
01-14-2010, 02:39 PM
Just updated to the last beta but did not help.

j3w3ll3r
01-14-2010, 04:15 PM
Just a thought i had a similar problem, have you got force to front ticked?

I did and all the screens overlap, I use betfair all teh time with no problems it just happened after I was fiddling with the settings 1 time

Stephen

Dziurgis
01-15-2010, 02:40 PM
Just a thought i had a similar problem, have you got force to front ticked?

I did and all the screens overlap, I use betfair all teh time with no problems it just happened after I was fiddling with the settings 1 time

Stephen

If you mean the option at betfair so yes I had it on but taking it off did not help.

More details:
I open one table - the stats appears correctly.
If I add one more table the stats spreads wider instantly.
I can see those two tables in Table manager's Table finder. If I drag red thingy on the table and select one of the tables from a list the stats chenges to that table's stats. If I drag on another the stats changes also. It looks that HEM can show the stats of one table only at the moment.

If it works for you so it looks like it just some kind of option is placed somewhere in my case.

Any thoughts?

fozzy71
01-15-2010, 11:23 PM
I don't believe we support this currently. It is similar to the Grid View on Carbon Poker and HM is unable to display a HUD there either if using that mode.

DMH1983
06-18-2010, 07:06 PM
same problem here

morny
06-18-2010, 10:54 PM
What version of HM are you using?

Can you post a screenshot showing the problem?