PDA

View Full Version : Beta 7 Reports Error

Ajax
01-13-2010, 05:50 AM
I just installed beta 7. I looked at the reports, and to my surprise, the $ won shows an absolutely huge loss. Also, the total number of hands that I played dropped by over 75%. For this month alone, the reports tab indicates that I played only 6 hands, and I lost $1,500 on them.:eek:

When I look in the sessions tab, I can see all my 94k hands, and the $ looks correct to me.

netsrak
01-13-2010, 10:17 AM
Did the database update run without problems?
Please check the filters, player names etc. for the reports.

Ajax
01-13-2010, 11:30 PM
Did the database update run without problems?

I do recall a moment when it took a while for the update, and I do believe that it was during a point immediately following a message that indicated there was going to be an update performed on the database. I have Windows Vista, and the small HEM screen was grey for a little while. When I mouse-clicked on the screen, I got a Vista message that the program was not responding. But then it woke up and kept going just fine. I do not think there was any error message.

Please check the filters, player names etc. for the reports.

I am not certain what you are asking me to check here. If you want me to make sure that there are no filters being applied, I am sure there are no filters. If you want me to make sure that I have the reports Player set to my player name, I am sure that I have it set to my player name. Is that what you want me to check?

About the database update running without problems. I do have the ProsgreSQL 8.3 pgAdmin III tool installed on my PC. If there are any tables or columns in the database that you want me to look at, I could do it.

Ajax
01-14-2010, 12:47 AM
I figured out that there is no problem at all. I was looking at the reports in the Tourney section, but did not realize it. The large loss was tournament chips I guess, and is not actual money.

Sorry about that. Thank you for helping.