PDA

View Full Version : Hud

Ajax
01-13-2010, 05:25 AM
Just wanted to know if there were any changes to the built-in HUD that comes with Leak Buster. I imported it when I had beta 5 or 6. Do I need to import the HUD again?

Also, if there are EVER any additions to the HUD, how will we find out about them?

Leak Buster Support
01-13-2010, 05:33 PM
There were some minor changes, and you may need to delete the HUD and let Leak Buster re-create it for you. Not sure which version you went from before the other updates.

We will post change information in the thread that's on here. Sometimes HM includes this data too, and we're working with them to see that they can add the information consistently.

As a side note, we are having new HUD's done for each of the major poker sites. It's mainly formatting, but there is also a new stat HUD as well (just to offer more choices).

Ajax
01-14-2010, 04:24 PM
...Not sure which version you went from before the other updates...We will post change information in the thread that's on here.

Could you tell me where that thread is? Also, could you tell me when those "other updates" were made (unless of course it is in the thread, right?)?

Leak Buster Support
01-14-2010, 06:58 PM
Sorry, it's been at the top of this forum for awhile, so just assumed you had seen it.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=17261&page=6

Ajax
01-14-2010, 10:00 PM
There were some minor changes...other updates...

...could you tell me when those "other updates" were made...?

Sorry, it's been at the top of this forum for awhile, so just assumed you had seen it.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=17261&page=6

I read it, per your suggestion, and did not see any mention of when the "minor changes" or "other updates" were made. The thread has about 52 posts in it, so I might have missed something. Could you tell me which post indicates when the "minor changes" were made?

piet51
01-15-2010, 07:46 AM
There were some minor changes, and you may need to delete the HUD and let Leak Buster re-create it for you. Not sure which version you went from before the other updates.

Which files we have to delete before LB rebuild them ???

Thank you for your time
Piet

Leak Buster Support
01-15-2010, 02:32 PM
I read it, per your suggestion, and did not see any mention of when the "minor changes" or "other updates" were made. The thread has about 52 posts in it, so I might have missed something. Could you tell me which post indicates when the "minor changes" were made?

Major updates are posted there. If you want to read a complete change list, you can download and read here (http://pokerleakbuster.com/files/LB 2.5 - Revision History.pdf). Honestly, there are so many changes that I don't know of when each one was done. Is there some reason you need to know this in particular that maybe I can help you with?

Leak Buster Support
01-15-2010, 02:33 PM
Which files we have to delete before LB rebuild them ???

Thank you for your time
Piet

The HUD files in your HM config directory.

Ajax
01-15-2010, 05:07 PM
Is there some reason you need to know this in particular that maybe I can help you with?

I integrate what is in the Leak Buster HUD into the HUD that I have built. I use the same stats, plus some more, and arranged differently. When a new HUD comes out, I will need to go through all of the stats again, check color-coded ranges for changes, and apply any new ranges to my HUD. So, I do not want to go through the Leak Buster HUD again unless I know that I will find changes or additions to add to my HUD. That is why I wanted the information.

Leak Buster Support
01-15-2010, 10:32 PM
Gotcha. No worries though because they will be called different names, so won't effect you. It's just going to be more options, and they will be tailored specifically to the site.