PDA

View Full Version : Deleting hands don't eliminate them from the database

guedal
01-12-2010, 10:29 PM
I had a problem with the import of an SNG hh at Party that did not import completely. I copied into a txt file the summary and hh, Party sends me by email and imported the txt into HEM. It said it imported 42 hands and that 28 were duplicate. Fine. The problem was the hands did not attach to the SNG and the result was not tracked. So I decided on deleting the hands and the tourney in order to reimport. When I was done and reimported the txt file, it read no hands to be imported. So the hands were at the database although I permanently deleted them. I restarted HEM and tried again but nothing. What can I do?

netsrak
01-13-2010, 05:36 AM
A deletion doesn't remove the hands completely from the database but i think your problem is the import. Please rename the files or move them to a different folder and try import file or import from folder

guedal
01-13-2010, 08:17 AM
I renamed and moved the file to another folder. Then manual imported it and HEM recognizes there is a file to import, finds 14 duplicate hands out of the 42, and the tournament does not appear in the Results screen.
BTW, I am using 1.10 beta 6

netsrak
01-13-2010, 10:22 AM
Please zip and mail the files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net