PDA

View Full Version : PKR Table Manager

TonyCorbett
01-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Until today I used a 3rd party tool to convert PKR HH into Pokestars format which I then imported into HEM. I then used to go to Table Manager -> Table Finder to get a HUD working on Notepad files at the side of the PKR window.

Today I installed HEM 1.10 beta 7 which now imports PKR hands directly. However when trying to get a HUD to appear on notepad windows the software lets me drag the red X to the right window, the x springs back to the dialog box but pressing ok , ok , ok , ok etc does nothing.

any ideas?

TonyCorbett
01-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Went back to my old system of converting pkr into pokerstars HH and that doesn't work now.

My guess is Table Finder is broke.

netsrak
01-13-2010, 05:56 AM
are you selecting the table from the table finder list (by clicking on it) before dragging the cross to the table?

TonyCorbett
01-13-2010, 06:58 AM
I do what I've always done

I select the menu option Table -> Table Finder
Then I click on the table name listed sso its highlighted blue.
Drag the red X to the notepad window I want the HUD displayed on.
The red X returns to the Table Finder dialog box which now displays
Window Title: Pk1 - Notepad
Owner: NOTEPAD.EXE
I click on OK and the button appears to depress but nothing happens. The HUD doesn't appear and the Table Finder dialog remains open.

netsrak
01-13-2010, 10:34 AM
What do you mean with notepad window?
Can you please post some screenshots?
And please attach the files holdemmanager.config and exenames.txt. You find them in the config subfolder of your holdemmanager installation path.

TonyCorbett
01-13-2010, 11:21 AM
This explains the notepad thing.

The screenshot is from my laptop which I haven't updated yet so its running 1.09.38 and I'm using a 3rd party coverter which turns PKR HH into Stars format which I then import into HEM.

As you can see with PKR having the HUD on the client won't work if you multitable since they would all overlap so I open up notepad files and use table manager to link the notepad windows to the PKR tables.

I'll post a pic and the files requested from my Desktop later.

TonyCorbett
01-13-2010, 11:46 AM
Screenshot from Desktop with latest beta at point where I've just clicked the OK button.

Also attached are the config files.

netsrak
01-14-2010, 06:01 AM
This notepad thing looks very strange for me and i dont think you need it for our Beta with native PKR support.

Please close HM, navigate to the config subfolder of your Holdemmanager installation and open the file exenames.txt with an texteditor like notepad (this time its correct ;) ). Delete the last line "1, notepad.exe" save and close the file and restart Holdemmanager.

Now open the table, start the auto-import and play at least one hand. If the Hud doesn't appear use the table finder like discussed before but don't drag the red cross to a notepad window drag it directly to the middle of the open table.

TonyCorbett
01-14-2010, 06:58 AM
Didn't work.

I did notice that the ExeNames.txt file didn't appear to have an entry for PKR. The PKR client process is pokerapp.exe

Just to clarify the reason I was using notepad windows for my HUD is that PKR client has one main window to display the table. If you multitable this same window is used for all the tables you play but only displays 1 table at a time. You select which one to view from a sidebar showing mini views. .

If I used the PKR window for my HUD the HUD stats for the tables I'm playing would overlap on the same window making them usless. If the latest HEM somehow solves this problem then great but I doubt it does.

netsrak
01-15-2010, 01:52 AM
I got new information: our PKR support in the Beta doesn't include the HUD at the moment, you have to use the Active player window instead.

We are working on the Hud problems and hope this will be solved in the next days.