PDA

View Full Version : BB VPIP vs SB Open Raise?

professorpain
01-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Is there anyway to get this stat onto the HUD? I know 3bet is possible.

fozzy71
01-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Not currently but custom HUD stats are planned for 1.11 or 1.12 beta versions.

brianwi
01-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Fozzy,

I'm sure this is a loaded question, but do you have any idea of timeframe for 1.11 or 1.12? (just a really rough guess that I won't hold you to. :) )

Also, when you say custom HUD stats are planned, does this mean if I had created another table (using a custom query) in the postgreql dB, that I will be able to pull stats from this and get them in the HUD? Cause that would be AWESOME!!!

Thanks!

professorpain
01-14-2010, 12:21 AM
so is it possible to create this custom stat in the report section w/o using filter?

fozzy71
01-14-2010, 03:01 AM
Fozzy,

I'm sure this is a loaded question, but do you have any idea of timeframe for 1.11 or 1.12? (just a really rough guess that I won't hold you to. :) )

I couldn't, and wouldn't, begin to even guess.

Also, when you say custom HUD stats are planned, does this mean if I had created another table (using a custom query) in the postgreql dB, that I will be able to pull stats from this and get them in the HUD? Cause that would be AWESOME!!!

Thanks!

I would need to ask the developer what the custom HUD stats will entail, and it may be a bit early for even him to say.

so is it possible to create this custom stat in the report section w/o using filter?

Yes, most likely, if you have some SQL knowledge. I personally don't, but there are some users here that probably do. Otherwise I would need to ask the developer.

professorpain
01-14-2010, 03:52 AM
This forum really confuses me. Is it just a discussion about which filters you can use to get what you want or is it about somehow making your own up that don't already exist?