PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Tables Report

smart_player
01-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Hi,
Can you please tell me how the "multiple tables" report is generated? I am talking about the report that tells you your ROI depending upon how many tables you were playing. Which criteria define the number of tables you were playing?

For instance, suppose you were playing sngs, and you started a sng and played it for 5 minutes and then opened another one. Then you finished the first one and the second one continued for 8 minutes after the first one had ended.

How would HEM calculate that for the multiple vs single table results?

Another way to ask the question is "exactly what qualifies as multiple table play and single table play on the multiple vs single table report?"

Thanks!

fozzy71
01-12-2010, 04:41 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

smart_player
01-13-2010, 06:40 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

Any news on this?

fozzy71
01-14-2010, 02:42 AM
Sorry, yes. I thought Roy had posted his answer here, that he sent me via email.

It looks at the entire session and determines the most frequent amount of tables being played and then it assigns that number to all the tables in the session. The reason for this becomes obvious if you do it any other way – basically if you are 10 tabling SNG’s at any given time you might have 4,5,6,7,8,9 or 10 tables open which makes the multi table stat useless if applied that way. Using this method I came up with if a player is 10 tabling then the most frequent number of tables open will likely be 10 and all tables register as 10 tables since it was a 10 tabling session.

In the example below there would be 13 minutes of single tabling and probably 30 minutes of 2 tabling so both tables would be counted as 2 tabling.

Roy