PDA

View Full Version : Boss media hud bug since the first realese

somegirls
01-12-2010, 07:44 AM
Since the boss media was released there is a big bug.

I reported this about 3 times in the beta thread but it has been kindly ignored ever since.

The hud just shows up when it feels pleased to do so.

Sometimes there is just one table, where it doesn't show up. Sometimes it's 6 tables....

http://www.abload.de/thumb/fuckinhemwwuy.jpg (http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=fuckinhemwwuy.jpg)

And sometimes it happens that HEM doesn't import some hands. Every now and than. Maybe these hands just slip his mind or something....

netsrak
01-12-2010, 10:13 AM
Ok, lets check your configuration.

Is your boss handhistory folder empty except the files for the tables you are just playing at?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

somegirls
01-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Ok, lets check your configuration.

Is your boss handhistory folder empty except the files for the tables you are just playing at?

well of course not, do I have to delete the files before I start playing every time?

Btw, grüss dich! :D

File attached

netsrak
01-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Grüß dich auch (kennen wir uns?) :)

I'm not 100% sure how it works with Boss but normally the handhistory folder should be empty except the latest hands. So i suggest delete all files in there or move them to a different folder and try again.

somegirls
01-12-2010, 01:15 PM
I don't know.

I'm admin at poker-institut.org

okay, thanks.

As said, it just happens occasionly.

RobinHoldem
01-12-2010, 01:51 PM
I can confirm this. Manually attaching the table with the table finder helps though.

somegirls
01-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Most of the time it doesn't.

netsrak
01-14-2010, 04:41 AM
It doesn't seem to be a general problem for all Boss users so its a little bit difficult to work it out.
I'll create a Boss account in the next days and try it for myself but this will need some days (over the weekend).

RobinHoldem
01-14-2010, 09:58 AM
It doesn't seem to be a general problem for all Boss users so its a little bit difficult to work it out.
I'll create a Boss account in the next days and try it for myself but this will need some days (over the weekend).

Good luck on reproducing it.
Usually it open 150 tables perfect, and the next few ones do not work.

In the 1.10 private beta there was such a bug, that sometimes (often) the hud wouldn't pop-up at all, only a restart of HEM fixed it. I don't know if this was explicitly fixed, but it might be related to this.

Hope this info helps you.